Key Areas of Expertise
Our expertise applies to three key areas:
- Hillside Development
- Site evaluation for development suitability.
- Planning and design for a site to suit a particular structure or vice versa, including structural support or use of ground modifying products.
- Construction supervision of the relevant aspects of these works
- Ground Support System
- Ground investigation and determination of interaction between the ground and an as built structure.
- Evaluation of built structures for serviceability from a geotechnical engineering viewpoint.
- Restoration of structure serviceability if and where possible.
- Determination and monitoring of toxic substance levels in soil and/or groundwater.
- Evaluation of acceptable and/or sustainable contamination levels.
- Remediation of contaminated ground and groundwater.